DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Saudi Arabia E-learning Market Outlook to 2021 - By Content (Open Courseware, Multimedia, Online Test and Assessments) and Technology Services (LMS, Smart Classes, Smart Authoring Tools)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of online education market in KSA.
The report provides information on e-learning market introduction, market size by revenue, market segments by content services including Multimedia, Open Courseware, Online Tests and Assessment in Video, Audio and Text Form) and by technology services including Learning Management System, Smart Classes, Smart Authoring Tools.
The report also provides online education technology and content programs for K-12 schools/ students, Higher Education universities and students, Corporate and Government Bodies and Others.
The report covers trends, challenges, business model and competitive landscape of major players along with future outlook and analyst recommendation.
- Board Middle East (BME)
- Harf Information Technology
- Integrated Solutions for Business (ISB)
- New Horizons
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Saudi Arabia E-Learning Industry Overview
4. Saudi Arabia E-Learning Industry Size
5. Saudi Arabia E-Learning Industry Segmentation
6. Trends and Developments in Saudi Arabia E-Learning Industry
7. Business Models in Saudi Arabia E-Learning Industry
8. Decision Making Criteria in Saudi Arabia E-Learning Industry
9. Competitive Landscape of Saudi Arabia E-Learning Industry, 2016
10. Saudi Arabia E-Learning Industry Future Outlook and Projections, 2017-2021
11. Analyst Recommendations
12. Macro-Economic Factors Impacting Saudi Arabia - Learning Industry
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9bls79/saudi_arabia?w=4