DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India
Switchgear Market By Type (Low, Medium & High Voltage), By Application
(Residential, Industrial, Commercial, and Infra & Power Utilities), By
Enclosure (MCB & MCCB, RCCB & ELCB, ACB, & Others), Competition Forecast
and Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's
According to the report, the India switchgear market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 15% through 2023, on account of rising development across residential, commercial and industrial end use sectors.
Moreover, electrification programs running across the country and development of transmission and distribution networks is further fueling growth in India switchgear market.
Additionally, with rising per capita income, demand for various electrical appliances like air conditioners, fridges, etc., is also growing, which in turn, is increasing the electricity consumption and the need of switchgears to regulate and control these appliances.
The report discusses the following aspects of switchgear market in India:
- Switchgear Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Low, Medium & High Voltage), By Application (Residential, Industrial, Commercial, and Infra & Power Utilities), By Enclosure (MCB & MCCB, RCCB & ELCB, ACB, & Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Larsen & Toubro Limited
- ABB India Limited
- Siemens Ltd.
- Havells India Ltd.
- CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited
- Schneider Electric Infrastructure Limited
- Legrand India Pvt. Ltd.
- GE T&D India Limited
- HPL Electric and Power Limited
- C&S Electric Limited
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Distributor
5. India Switchgear Market Outlook
6. India Infra & Power Utilities Switchgear Market Outlook
7. India Industrial Switchgear Market Outlook
8. India Residential Switchgear Market Outlook
9. India Commercial Switchgear Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Price Point Analysis
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khc8l3/india_switchgear?w=4