DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global
Industrial Sensors Market - by Type, Industry, Region - Market Size,
Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates
(2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's
Sensors provide a means for gathering information on manufacturing operations and processes being performed. Industrial sensors are generally transducers which convert physical quantity to electrical signals that are used to depict the error signal of the instrument. Industrial applications like factory automation, compressors, hydraulics, pneumatics and others use sensors.
Asia-Pacific accounted for 40% of the total market share in 2017 owing to the presence of large number of developing economies and regulatory standards set by the countries.
Increasing demand for automotive safety system drives the growth of the market. Growth of industrial robots is also driving the market growth. Miniaturization of sensors without affecting the performance is the major challenge in the market.
Industry Trends and Updates
- Texas Instruments started mass production of a new radar chip line, looking to move the millimeter wave sensors into a wider range of applications in the automotive and industrial spaces.
- Siemens to acquire Enlighted to expand its smart building technology with digital sensing that offers advanced lighting control applications as a primary element
- Texas Instruments
- ST Microelectronics
- Analog Devices
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Industrial Sensors Market - by Type
6. Global Industrial Sensors Market - by Industry
7. Global Industrial Sensors Market - by Region
8. Company Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles
10. Industry Structure
11. Global Industrial Sensors Market - Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7fd34h/global_industrial?w=4