DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, and Blockchain" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of ITCC TOE provides a snapshot of the emerging ICT led innovations in artificial intelligence, machine learning, data analytics, and blockchain. This issue focuses on the application of information and communication technologies in alleviating the challenges faced across industry sectors in areas such as software development, content creation, logistics operations, supply chain, retail, and drug development.
ITCC TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to investigate emerging wireless communication and computing technology areas including 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Big Data, cloud computing, augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, virtualization and the Internet of Things and their new applications; unearth new products and service offerings; highlight trends in the wireless networking, data management and computing spaces; provide updates on technology funding; evaluate intellectual property; follow technology transfer and solution deployment/integration; track development of standards and software; and report on legislative and policy issues and many more.
Key Topics Covered
- Simplifying the Machine Learning Development Process for Developers
- Risk Management Solution for Insurance Providers
- Example-based Content Creation to Speed up Content Creation Workflow
- Optimizing Logistics Operations by Automating Human Decisions
- Uncovering Business Intelligence from Unstructured Dark Data
- Automatic Extraction and Analysis of Supply Chain Data
- Blockchain Technology to Improve Regional Sales
- New Turnkey Solution for AI and ML Applications
- Artificial Intelligence-based Virtual Assistant for Drug Development
- Artificial Intelligence-based Decision Making Platform for Enterprises
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zvjw49/innovations_in?w=4