The Global OTA Testing Market accounted for $0.98 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $2.76 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 12.1% during the forecast period.
Growing 5G technology, implementation of OTA testing across the supply chain and rise in IoT market are fuelling the market growth.
However, OTA Testing, a non-ideal solution for large form-factor devices and lack of support for OTA in radiated two-stage testing are the factors hindering the market growth.
Based on technology, LTE segment accounted for the largest market during the forecast period owing to the rise in use of LTE technologies for telecommunications and consumer device applications as well as growing demand for LTE technologies such as LTE-M for long-range communications.
However, 5G technology is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. 5G will play a significant role in the development and validation of 5G, from R&D through conformance test, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Bureau Veritas
- Electro Magnetic Test Inc
- Rohde & Schwarz
- Eurofins Scientific
- Ul LLC
- Spirent Communications
- Bluflux LLC
- Element Materials Technology
- National Technical Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mgtrcc/ota_testing?w=4