DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft Antenna - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Aircraft Antenna market accounted for $268.56 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $501.30 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.2%.
Some of the factors fuelling the market growth are growing aircraft deliveries, increasing demand for active and durable aircraft antennas and rising need for unmanned aerial vehicles in many military applications.
However, huge manufacturing cost of aircraft antennas, strict regulatory norms required to assure safety aircraft operations are inhibiting the market growth.
Based on application, navigation & surveillance segment commanded the largest market share owing to increasing bandwidths and uses of aircraft consisting of high frequencies for navigation & surveillance.
In addition, OEM is leading the market and the growth of this segment can be attributed to increasing number of aircraft deliveries across the globe.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Sensor Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5g95nn/world_aircraft?w=4