DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) - Epidemiology Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology (total incident cases, diagnosed incidence of advanced HCC, total patients on therapies (patients by line of therapies) scenario of Hepatocellular Carcinoma in the G8 covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom), China and Japan from 2016-2027.
The report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the G8 countries during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
According to this research, the total number of incident cases of Hepatocellular Carcinoma was found to be 458,170, in the year 2016 in G8 countries.
- The report covers detailed overview of Hepatocellular Carcinoma explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Hepatocellular Carcinoma in 8 major markets covering the United States, EU5, China & Japan
- The Report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of the disease
- The Report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the G8 with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by diagnosed advanced HCC, and patients by line of therapies (first line and second line of therapies) in G8 countries.
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk & Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key Insights
2. Disease Background and Overview: Hepatocellular Carcinoma
3. Epidemiology and Patient Population
4. Key Findings
5. Population and Forecast Parameters
6. Country Wise-Epidemiology of HCC
8. Report Methodology
11. About the Publisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/72hb3s/global?w=4