DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cerium Oxide Nanoparticles - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cerium Oxide Nanoparticles market accounted for $217.53 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $923.65 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 17.4%.
Increasing demand from numerous end-users, raising investments in research & activities, and huge availability of Cerium Oxide Nanoparticle are some of the major factors driving the market growth during the forecast period. However, strict regulations, environmental issues about harmfulness of Cerium Oxide Nanoparticle are hindering the market growth.
By application, biomedical segment is predicted to witness high growth rate during the forecast period. Growing knowledge about the advantages of Cerium Oxide Nanoparticles in biomedical, and increasing research activities are also favouring the segment growth over the forecast period. Besides, dispersion is the highly consumed type of form and it is estimated to be the biggest market in forecasted period.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Advanced Nano Products Co., Ltd.
- American Elements
- ANP Corporation
- Cerion, LLC
- Chengdu Alpha Nano Technology
- EPRUI Nanoparticles & Microspheres
- Inframat Corporation
- Ionic Liquids Technologies
- Meliorum Technologies, Inc.
- Nanophase Technologies Corporation
- Nanostructured & Amorphous Materials, Inc.
- NYACOL Nano Technologies, Inc.
- PlasmaChem GmbH
- Reinste Nano Ventures
- SkySpring Nanomaterials, Inc.
- Strem Chemicals, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p6fcd5/global_outlook_on?w=4