DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Satellite Transponder - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Satellite Transponder Market accounted for $15.35 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $28.65 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period.
Factors such as growth in KU-band & Ka-band services, technology upgrades in VSAT system and increasing demand for high throughput satellite (HTS) are propelling the market growth. However, factors such as growth of telecommunication network, requirement of huge capital investment and Satellite launch failures & operational anomalies are hampering the market.
C-Band growth is attributed to increasing usage of transponders of working on these bandwidths in weather forecasting, broadcasting, mapping and many more applications. C-band satellite service is better suited for subscribers with large bandwidth requirements.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Satellite Transponder Market, By Service
6 Global Satellite Transponder Market, By Bandwidth
7 Global Satellite Transponder Market, By Application
8 Global Satellite Transponder Market, By Geography
9 Key Developments
10 Company Profiling
- SES S.A.
- Embratel Star One
- Eutelsat Communications S.A.
- Intesat S.A.
- Singapore Telecommunication Limited (Singtel)
- SKY Perfect JSAT Corporation
- Telesat Canada
- Thaicom Public Company Limited
- O3B Networks
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qqb7dk/satellite?w=4