DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Touchscreen Controller - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global touch-screen Controller market accounted for $4.93 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $15.09 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 17.3%.
Increasing application of touch screen across the industries, high demand for capacitive touchscreen technology, growing trend of touchscreens and growth in innovation & increase in demand for advanced touchscreens are fueling the market growth. However, technical complications and rising competition are hampering the market. In addition, the rapid growth of internet of things market across the globe is also expected to provide huge opportunity for various touch screen controller manufacturers in the coming years.
Asia Pacific held the largest Market share in the global. Ever-changing consumer needs in electronic segment market is the key factor influencing the growth of the Market. Within Asia Pacific, China and India held the largest market revenue share due to growing consumer preference for electronic products.
- Capacitive touchscreen Controller
- Resistive touchscreen Controller
- Consumer Electronics
- Other Applications
- Universal Serial Bus
- Serial Peripheral Interface
- Human Interface Device over Universal Serial Bus
- Universal Asynchronous Receiver / Transmitter (UART)
- Inter-Integrated Circuit
- Small & Medium Screen Size
- Large Screen Size
- ELAN Microelectronics Corp
- Synaptics Incorporated
- Melfas Incorporated
- Microchip Technology Incorporated
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
- Integrated Device Technology Inc.
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V.
- Atmel Corporation
- Rohm Company Limited
- Maxim Integrated Products Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b7m6w6/touchscreen?w=4