DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Robot Operating System (ROS) Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Robot Operating System (ROS) Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rising demand from the healthcare industry, rising installations of commercial and industrial robots and rising adoption of ROS in research and innovation activities.
Scope of the Report
- On the basis type, the market is divided into industrial robots and commercial robots.
- Industrial Robots are further classified into linear, articulated, Cartesian, SCARA and other industrial robots.
- Commercial Robots are further classified into portable and stationary.
- Depending on application, the market is fragmented into industrial application and commercial application.
- Industrial Applications are further classified into metal and energy, electronics, rubber & plastics, automotive, information technology, food & packaging, logistics and warehousing and other industrial applications.
- Commercial Applications are further divided into agriculture and farming, domestic services, entertainment, retail, healthcare, hospitality and other commercial applications.
- Retail segment is further categorized into small retail stores and big retail stores.
- Healthcare segment is further divided into pharmaceuticals and hospitals.
- Hospitality segment is further divided into hotels and restaurants.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Robot Operating System (ROS) Market, By Type
5 Robot Operating System (ROS) Market, By Application
6 Robot Operating System (ROS) Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Stanley Innovation
- Rethink Robotics
- Omron Adept Technologies, Inc.
- KUKA AG
- iRobot Corporation
- Husarion, Inc.
- Fanuc Corporation
- Cyberbotics Ltd.
- Clearpath Robotics
- ABB Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6qvtrg/global_robot?w=4