DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Breakfast Cereal Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Breakfast Cereal Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include changing breakfast habits and demographics across the emerging economies, increasing preference of western dietary patterns and rising awareness among people in emerging economies regarding health benefits.
By type, the market is divided into ready to eat cereals and hot cereals.
On the basis of ingredient type, the market is segmented into barley, rice, corn, wheat, oat and other ingredient types.
Based on sales channel, the market is classified into convenience stores, hypermarkets and supermarkets, specialist retailers, independent retailers, e-commerce, pharmaceutical general stores, sundries and other sales channels.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Alara Whole Foods Ltd.
- Kellogg Company
- General Mills, Inc.
- Bagrrys India Ltd.
- Pepsico, Inc.
- Nestl S.A.
- Marico Limited
- Bobs Red Mill Natural Foods Inc.
- Attune Foods LLC
- B&G Foods Inc.
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Breakfast Cereal Market, By Type
5 Breakfast Cereal Market, By Ingredient Type
6 Breakfast Cereal Market, By Sales Channel
7 Breakfast Cereal Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qg7nbh/global_breakfast?w=4