DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Photoelectric Sensors Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Photoelectric Sensors Market size is expected to reach $1.8 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 5% CAGR during the forecast period.
The sensors are widely used in manufacturing, packaging, and material handling industries, and are used to perform functions such as detection of transparent bottles, monitoring products, detection of wafers in vacuum conveyor system, and monitoring of conveyor positioning control. The adoption of the technology leads to increased operational efficiency, decreased process time, and enhanced productivity. The growing adoption of the technology in various industrial sectors is expected to boost the market growth during the forecast period.
- Based on Technology, the market report segments the market into Retro-reflective, Diffused, and Others.
- Based on Application, the Photoelectric Sensors market segments the market into Automotive, Packaging, Electronic & Semiconductor, Military & Aerospace, and Others.
- Based on Regions, the Photoelectric Sensors market segments the market into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
1.1 Market Definition
1.3 Market Scope
1.5 Methodology for the research
2. Market Overview
2.2 Drivers, and Restraints
3. Global Photoelectric Sensors Market
3.1 Global Photoelectric Sensors Market by Technology
4. Global Photoelectric Sensors Market by Application
5. Global Photoelectric Sensors Market by Region
5.2 North America Photoelectric Sensors Market
5.3 Europe Photoelectric Sensors Market
5.4 Asia Pacific Photoelectric Sensors Market
5.5 LAMEA Photoelectric Sensors Market
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Omron Corporation
6.2 Panasonic Corporation
6.3 Rockwell Automation, Inc.
6.4 Eaton Corporation Plc.
6.5 Keyence Corporation
6.6 Schneider Electric SE
6.7 Sick AG
6.8 Autonics Corporation
6.9 Balluff GmbH
6.10 IFM Electronic GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qh4np6/global?w=4