The retail industry is changing at a pace never before experienced and the differences in the skill-set required to be a complete retail manager versus that to be a specific retail specialist are dramatic. Middle East retailers deal with increased levels of competition, market sophistication, the growth of the internet, new forms of technology and consumers who are looking for better value together with higher quality service. Staying on top requires retail professionals to be nimble, analytical and educated with regard to the challenging and ever-changing retail environment.
The Mini Master in Retail Management (MMRM) has been co-designed by leading retail academics and senior practitioners from the retail industry to address these challenges. This program will expose participants to learn not only about the strategic approaches to challenging situations, but also about the hands-on, tactical implementations of these strategies.
Each highly-focused learning session features fresh insights, ground-breaking practices, interactive discussions, and real-world examples from leading retailers who have been pioneers in the retail industry.
- Build and refine their leadership skills
- Coach and motivate coworkers intrinsically
- Learn about new business models in retail management
- Create greater customer value and respond to shifting customer needs
- Learn how digital is transforming retail and examine winning online retail models
- Master modern industry practices and develop essential skills-set to drive their business forward
- Think more strategically about the business and better prepare for the demands of key company roles
- Examine new and effective models, tools and managerial approaches to excel in a dynamic and competitive retail environment
- Gain a holistic and insightful perspective for the key strategic and operational trends and challenges faced by retail organizations
Key Topics Covered
1. High-Performance Management
Module one enables participants to understand their role within the wider business and helps them develop the vital skills required to effectively lead their team and meet organizational targets and expectations.
2. Accelerating Marketing Performance
This module examines new perspectives into the retail marketing discipline as well as a comprehensive framework that presents marketing as a value creating process.
3. Driving Retail Performance
Through analysis of the retail operations front, this module exposes participants to best-in-class practices, critical skills and knowledge necessary to drive profitable and sustainable business performance.
4. Contemporary Retailing and Next Steps
The module provides participants a strategic look of the retail market and the best methods to win in the highly competitive sector. It also develops them as complete managers, not just specific retail specialists.
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6gkxmk/3_day_course?w=4