DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Understanding FDA Design Verification and Validation Requirements for Medical Devices" webinar has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This webinar will help you understand specific product verification and validation requirements for medical devices to comply with ISO 13485: 2016 and FDA quality system regulations.
It will focus on the topics such as product development process, traceability and risk management at all stages, design outputs and documentation in DMR and DHR, design verification and design validation activity cycles and more.
- Product development process overview for design control management in the medical device industry for introducing a new product and sustaining your product design throughout the product life cycle.
- Overview of applicable design verification and validation requirements for your globally distributed medical devices.
- Testing requirements including the pertinent ISO guidelines to fulfill the key acceptance and evaluation criteria for your products at the different stages of its evolution and its life history.
- Translation of user requirements into design inputs and role of testing and regulatory requirements.
- Fulfilling critical to customer and critical to quality requirements.
- Design verification and design validation activity cycles.
- Traceability and risk management at all stages.
- Design outputs and documentation in DMR (Device Master Records) and DHR (Device History Records).
- Proof for how design outputs meet functional and operational requirements of your device.
- Compatibility of the design with components and other accessories including software, packaging and labelling management.
- Criteria for establishing test requirements to fulfill acceptance criteria for final products after validation and into the manufacturing cycle.
- Design reviews at major decision points to withstand regulatory scrutiny.
- How are changes and their effects controlled and documented during the device life cycle?
- Key concepts for translating your device customer requirements into design inputs, outputs and fulfill product compliance/ audit requirements throughout your product life cycle.
For more information about this webinar visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xw4353/75_minute?w=4