DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Water Pumps Market By Type (Centrifugal Pumps & Positive Displacement Pumps), By Application (Agriculture, Building Services, Water & Wastewater, Power, Oil & Gas, Metals & Mining, and Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the water pumps market to cross $3.2 billion by 2023.
Rising industrialization and construction activities, increasing agriculture activities, and depleting ground water levels are likely to fuel demand for water pumps across India in the coming years.
Moreover, increasing focus on development of wastewater treatment plants and desalination plants in the country coupled with various government initiatives for strengthening and developing existing and new infrastructure projects are some of the other major factors that are expected to propel demand for water pumps in India during the forecast period.
The report discusses the following aspects of water pumps market in India:
- Water Pumps Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Centrifugal Pumps & Positive Displacement Pumps), By Application (Agriculture, Building Services, Water & Wastewater, Power, Oil & Gas, Metals & Mining, and Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Kirloskar Brothers Limited
- CRI Pumps Pvt. Ltd.
- Crompton Greaves Consumer Electrical Ltd.
- KSB Pumps Limited
- Sulzer Pumps India Limited
- Texmo Industries
- Wilo Mather and Platt Pumps Private Limited
- Grundfos Pumps India Private Limited
- Shakti Pumps India Limited
- WPIL Limited
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. India Water Pumps Market Outlook
6. India Centrifugal Water Pumps Market Outlook
7. India Positive Displacement Water Pumps Market Outlook
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. Trade Dynamics
12. Raw Material & Analysis
13. Sales & Distribution Channel Analysis
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/24wpzg/3_2_billion?w=4