DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Incident and Emergency Management Market by System, Solution, Service, Simulation, Communication Tool and Device, Industry Vertical and Region - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The incident and emergency management market is expected to grow from USD 93.44 Billion in 2018 to USD 122.94 Billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.6% during the forecast period.
The major drivers of the market include increasing incidents of terrorist and biohazardous attacks, and natural disasters due to ever changing climatic conditions, and stringent government regulations and norms.
Among solutions, the disaster recovery solution is expected to hold the largest market size as well as the fastest growing segment.
The emergency notification/mass notification system is expected to be the fastest growing in the 'systems' marketspace, as its software allows agencies to send or receive real-time sensitive emergency message notifications in the form of texts, emails, or voice mails, before or during emergencies.
The incident and emergency management solution providers also offer consulting services, design and integration services, training and education services, and support and maintenance services. Among the services, the training and education services segment is expected to be growing at the highest rate.
- Rising Terrorist and Biohazardous Attacks
- Occurrence of Unpredictable Natural Disasters Due to the Ever-Changing Climatic Conditions
- Increase in Government Regulations and Norms
- Need to Avoid the Huge Monetary Losses Due to Disasters
- Incident and Emergency Management is Often Prioritized Low Due to Political Factors
- Upgradation of the Outdated Incident and Emergency Management Infrastructure
- Increased Use of Social Media to Alert the Public About Incidents and Emergencies
- Increased Government Expenditure on Emergency and Disaster Management Solutions
- Advancements in Emergency Management Technologies
- Disconnection Between the Disaster Risk Reduction Policy and the Emergency Management in Practice
- Hardware Infrastructure is Prone to A Single Point of Failure
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Incident and Emergency Management Market, By System
7 Incident and Emergency Management Market, By Solution
8 Market By Service
9 Market By Simulation
10 Incident and Emergency Management Market, By Communication Tool and Device
11 Market By Industry Vertical
12 Incident and Emergency Management Market, By Region
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Alert Technologies
- Haystax Technology
- Intermedix Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- The Response Group (TRG)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5bs2p6/global_122_94?w=4