DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Lithium-ion Battery Materials Market, Global Forecast by Cathode, Anode, Separator, Electrolyte, and Companies" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Lithium-ion Battery Materials Market is expected to surpass more than US$ 15 Billion by the end of the year 2024.
This report covers key growth drivers and scientific challenges for lithium-ion battery market. Lithium-ion batteries are the one and only preferred choice for portable electronics. The manufacturers of lithium-ion batteries are consistently doing a lot of research & development work to peruse technological advancements and reduce the size and weight of batteries, cost of batteries, increase their power output and safety.
Moreover, government regulation or policies to create framework suitable for battery regulated transportation system will foster the growth of lithium-ion battery in an anticipated year.
The cathode is one of the important materials of a lithium-ion battery, whereas lithium cobalt oxide and lithium-iron phosphate together control more than 80% of market share in 2017. Lithium cobalt oxide is mainly used in smartphone applications and comparatively less in portable PCs applications. Lithium-nickel manganese cobalt oxide is more demanded in xEV applications.
The demand for lithium-nickel manganese cobalt oxide started since 2015 and anticipated to grow faster in the forecast period. Lithium-iron phosphate earlier used in power tools and industrial applications but since 2015 it massively used in E-bus and now many e-bus battery manufacturers signing a contract with lithium-iron phosphate producer to meet the high demand of e-bus.
Scope of the Report
- Global Lithium-ion Battery Market by Material
- Global Lithium-ion Battery Volume by Materials
Key Growth Drivers & Challenges
- Key Players Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
Key Players Covered
- Samsung SDI
- LG Chemical
- Sanyo Panasonic
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Lithium-ion Battery Market
3. Lithium-ion Battery Volume
4. Lithium-ion Battery Share Analysis
5. Cathode Market & Forecast - Lithium-Ion Batteries Materials
6. By Products - Global Lithium-ion Battery Market
7. By Materials (Tons) - Global Lithium-Ion Batteries Volume
8. Global Li-ion Battery Value Chain Analysis
9. Samsung SDI - Company Analysis
10. SANYO-PANASONIC - Company Analysis
11. LG Chem. Power (LGCPI) - Company Analysis
12. Amperex Technology Limited (ATL) - Company Analysis
13. Key Growth Drivers
14. Key Challenges
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pq5lx4/lithiumion?w=4