CARLSBAD, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The eleventh annual BioPharm America™ will take place in Boston, MA at the Hynes Convention Center, September 5–6. BioPharm America is a unique partnering event that forms the nexus of discovery and realization. During two impactful days, the event will deliver unequaled value and unparalleled access to global decision makers and innovative biotech startup companies.
For the second year, BioPharm America is part of Biotech Week Boston, providing delegates with additional networking opportunities with 4,500+ life science industry influencers participating in eight Boston-based events hosted by KNect365 and partners, September 4–7.
“BioPharm America captures the energy and excitement of Boston’s biotech startup culture at a unique partnering event that enables the most cutting-edge biotech companies to break into the inner circle of life science dealmaking and develop global partnerships for drug discovery,” said Anna Chrisman, Group Managing Director, EBD Group.
Featuring a Cell & Gene Connect day-long pre-event partnering workshop, panel streams titled Strategy and Business, Therapeutic Spotlight, and Pitch and Partner, and the Xcelerate Keynote Series with top industry influencers as well as an Xcelerate startup pitch competition, the event format highlights innovation and discovery.
Leading pharma executives and investors headlining the program include:
- Kevin Bitterman – Partner, Atlas Venture
- Christine Brennan – Partner, MRL Ventures
- Arjun Goyal – Co-Founder and Managing Director, Vida Ventures
- Paulina Hill – Principal, Polaris Partners
- Susan Hockfield – President Emerita and Professor of Neuroscience, MIT
- Jonathan Lanfear – VP, Head of Oncology and Neuroscience Business Development, Takeda
- Robert Langer, PhD, Sc.D.– David H. Koch Institute Professor, Koch Institute of Integrative Cancer Research, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Philippe Lopes-Fernandes – Senior VP, Global Head of Business Development and Alliance Management, Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
- Elizabeth Nabel – President, Brigham Health
- Marta New – Partner, Agent Capital
- Chandra Ramanathan – VP and Head, East Coast Innovation Center, Bayer
- Carlo Rizzuto – Partner, Versant Ventures
- Aaron Schwartz – Director, R&D Innovation Sourcing, Novo Nordisk
- Anna Turetsky – VP, Lightstone Ventures
- George Yancopoulos – President and Chief Scientific Officer, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
Registration, company presentation and program information are available on the BioPharm America event web page.
Additional links and information:
About EBD Group
EBD Group's overriding mission is to help collaborations get started across the life science value chain. Our range of partnering conferences has grown to become the largest and most productive conference platform in the industry. Each one of our six landmark events held in key life science markets around the world is powered by our state-of-the-art partnering software, partneringONE®, that enables delegates to efficiently identify and engage with new opportunities via one-to-one meetings.
Today our events (BIO-Europe®, BIO-Europe Spring®, BioPharm America™, Biotech Showcase™, ChinaBio® Partnering Forum, and BioEquity Europe) annually attract more than 15,000 senior life science executives who engage in over 50,000 one-to-one partnering meetings. These vital one-to-one engagements are the wellspring of deals that drive innovation in our industry.
Tune into EBD Group’s Partnering Insight for timely coverage of news that influences the business strategies of the life science industry. EBD Group is an Informa company. For more information please visit www.ebdgroup.com.