DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global GaN Radio Frequency Devices Market Analysis 2017 - Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This analysis is one of the most accurate studies performed using the combinational analytical tools. The report contains up to date financial data derived from varied research sources to present unique and reliable analysis. Assessment of major trends with potential impact on the market during the next five years, including a deep dive analysis of market segmentation which comprises of sub markets, regional and country level analysis.
This research report analyzes the global markets with in-depth insights. The market assessment is performed through standard and the tailored research methodology approach. The market overview offers in depth analysis at the regional and country level, for instance North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa. Annual estimations and forecasts are provided from the year 2014 to 2025 for each given segment and sub segments. Market data derived from the authenticated and reliable sources is subjected to validation from the industry experts.
Competitive landscaping provides the recent activities performed by the active players in the market. Activities such as product launch, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and mergers, and other activities.
This report provides:
- Market Sizing estimations and forecasts across the given market segments
- Identifying market dynamics
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Regional and country level market analysis
- Competitive landscaping of major market players
- Company profiling covering the financials, recent activities and the future strategies
- Ampleon Netherlands B.V.
- Avago Technologies
- Efficient Power Conversion
- Fujitsu Semiconductor
- GAN Systems
- Infineon Technologies
- Integra Technologies
- Northrop Grumman
- NTT Advanced Technology Corporation
- NXP Semiconductor
- Sumitomo Electric Device Innovations
- Texas Instruments
- United Monolithic Semiconductors UMS
- WIN Semiconductor
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 GaN Radio Frequency Devices Market by Product
6 GaN Radio Frequency Devices Market by Application
7 Geographical Segmentation
8 Vendor Landscaping
9 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bpc44w/global_gan_radio?w=4