DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics Market - Segmented By End -User (BFSI, Healthcare, Retail), and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global predictive & prescriptive analytics market was valued at USD 5.52 billion in 2017, and is projected to reach a value of USD 16.84 billion by the end of 2023, at a CAGR of 20.43% over the forecast period, 2018-2023.
The growing demand for consumer goods, indirectly boosts the adoption rate of predictive & prescriptive analytics tools, due to the fact that many retail organizations and online retail stores are using this software to analyze, predict, and provide a solution for any demanding situation. All major sectors, such as BFSI and healthcare, use predictive analytics for the development of effective methods for managing customer relationships, predicting end-user behavior, and improving customer loyalty, and retention policies.
- Growth in Demand for Global Consumer Goods
- Retail Sector Accounts for a Dominant Market Share
Key Developments in the Market
- November 2017 - IBM launched IBM Analytics Engine, which marked the start of a new stage in the evolution of big data analytics. The IBM Analytics Engine separates the compute and storage infrastructure. The data is stored in IBM's Cloud Object Storage Service, and the Hadoop and Spark clusters connect to the object storage repository when they need to access it.
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Accenture PLC
- Infor Inc.
- Teradata Corporation
- Angoss Software Corporation
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Predictive & Prescriptive Analytics Market Segmentation
6. Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Outlook of the Predictive & Prescriptive Analytics Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ndd8vr/global_predictive?w=4