DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asset Tracking Market by Technology (M2M/IoT, Edge Computing, Smart Devices), Connection Type (3G, 4G, 5G, WiFi, and WiMAX), Mobility (Fixed, Portable, and Mobile), Location Determination (GPS, RFID, Others), and Industry Verticals 2018 - 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The asset tracking market is rapidly transforming from the early days of fixed asset monitoring and functional assessment via rudimentary Machine-to-Machine (M2M) technologies. A new environment is developing in which assets may be portable or highly mobile with varying asset sizes, uses cases, and industries.
Advancements in miniaturization and communications have made lower value asset tracking more practical, expanding the range of potential industries and asset types. The advent of advanced Internet of Things (IoT) solutions leveraging M2M and other supporting technologies enables anytime, anywhere, any type of asset tracking.
This report evaluates asset tracking technologies, solutions, and ecosystem including major players. The report assesses the impacts of various use case specific considerations in terms of asset technology and solution selection. The report also analyzes the market outlook for asset tracking globally, regionally, and by major country in each region.
Quantitative data and forecasts include market segmentation by technology, connection type, range of mobility, location requirements, and by industry vertical from 2018 to 2023.
Select Report Findings:
- Rapid growth of Real-time Location Systems (RTLS): 19.7% CAGR through 2023
- Blockchain will become an important part of asset tracking software and services
- Total global asset tracking market will reach $27.1B by 2023, growing at 14.8% CAGR
- The global asset tracking services market for AI-driven assets will grow at 40.3% through 2023
- North America region will hold the largest market share for the asset tracking market at 37.1%
Companies in Report:
- Actsoft Inc.
- ASAP Systems
- Datalogic S.P.A
- Epicor Software Corporation
- Fleet Complete
- Honeywell International Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Impinj Inc.
- JDA Software
- Microsoft Corporation
- Mojix Inc.
- OnAsset Intelligence Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Sato Holdings Corporation
- Spireon Inc.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc.
- TomTom International BV
- Topcon Corporation
- Trimble Inc.
- Ubisense Group Plc.
- Zebra Technologies
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Asset Tracking Solution Considerations
4 Asset Tracking Companies and Solutions
5 Asset Tracking in Industry Verticals
6 Asset Tracking Market Analysis and Forecasts 2018 - 2023
7 Conclusions and Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9n548d/global_asset?w=4