LENEXA, Kan.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices (BHHS) Kansas City Realty earned a spot on the Kansas City Business Journal’s “Top Residential Real Estate Firms” List, ranking 14th. Twenty-five BHHS Kansas City Realty agents were also honored in BHHS’ national awards recognition program for their high volume and number of transactions:
- Chairman’s Circle — Diamond: The Andy Blake Group
- Chairman’s Circle — Platinum: Matt & Mark Toepfer and T Group Realty
- Chairman’s Circle — Gold: Chris Manning; Scott Strevell and KC Homes 365; The Jeff Manning Team
- President’s Circle: Kyle Blake; Kyle Hutchings & Wendy Manning; Luke Zeller
- Leading Edge Society: Austin Short; Bala Subramaniam; Cathy Claudell; Don & Kathy Mayer; Judy Jones & Penny Lawrence; Gina Bailey and Proper Home KC; Spencer Bishop; Tom Elliott
- Honor Society: Bruce Droge; Chris Conley; Chris Hutchings; Leanne Knisely; Lori Robben; Mikki Plaskett; Rebekah Groebe; Tom Finholm, Jr.; Will Thomas
In addition, Andy Blake, leader of The Andy Blake Group with BHHS Kansas City Realty, was appointed to the National REthink Council, an exclusive group of top-producing, motivated young agents from Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices brokerages across the country.
“We have a fantastic group of agents here, and they deserve all the accolades they earned in 2017,” Jim Manning, president of BHHS Kansas City Realty, said. “Our elevated ranking for 2017 is just further proof of our dedication to serving the people of Kansas City.”
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Kansas City Realty
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Kansas City has more than 75 sales associates and two offices in Lenexa, KS, and Lee’s Summit, MO, servicing the greater Kansas City area. The company offers residential real estate services, corporate relocations, referral services, mortgage, and title services. Learn more and view current properties at www.bhhskcrealty.com.