DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Bio-Degradable Paper Packaging market - Segmented by Paper Type), End-User Industry, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global biodegradable paper packaging market was valued at USD 287.3 million in 2017 and is expected to reach a value of USD 429.2 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 6.92% over the forecast period of 2018-2023.
The report scope includes insights on the paper packaging solutions offered by major players in kraft paper, flexible paper, box-board, corrugated fiber. The study also emphasizes on the various end-user industries, like FMCG, hospital, manufacturing, agriculture, fashion and apparels, electronics and appliances, and automotive.
- Growing Environment Conscientious Population
- Stringent Government Regulations
- Growth and Advancement in Biodegradable Paper and Plastics
- Higher Costs
Key Developments in the Market
- January 2018: International Paper announced that it had completed the transfer of its North America Consumer Packaging business to Graphic Packaging. As a result of this transaction, Graphic Packaging has assumed USD 660 million of IP debt. IP now holds a 20.5% ownership interest in the subsidiary of Graphic Packaging that keeps the assets of the combined business. The transferred business includes approximately 3,900 employees, two coated paperboard mills, and three converting facilities in the United States, along with one converting plant in the United Kingdom.
- September 2017: International Paper announced plans to invest around USD 300 million to convert its number 15 paper machine at the Riverdale Mill in Selma, Ala., from uncoated freesheet to high-quality whitetop linerboard and containerboard. This conversion is targeted to be completed by mid 2019. The investment is expected to add 450,000 tons of annual capacity, with the flexibility to shift between containerboard products.
- April 2017: International Paper's Pensacola Mill in Cantonment, Fla., has successfully resumed full operations following a digester incident that occurred on January 22, 2017. The company, with the assistance of independent third-party experts, has implemented enhanced procedures and protections across the enterprise to prevent the recurrence of such an incident.
- Ball Corporation
- BASF SE
- Be Green Packaging LLC
- Berkley International Packaging
- Biopac Ltd
- Biopac UK Ltd
- International Paper Company
- Kruger Inc.
- Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG
- Mondi Group
- Ranpak Corporation
- Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
- Smurfit Kappa Group
- Stora Enso Paper
- Tetra Laval
- Westrock Company
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation
6. Major Companies
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g55t3m/global?w=4