DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Automotive Temperature Sensor Market - Segmented by Vehicle Type, Application (Power Train and Body Electronics), and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The automotive temperature sensor market is projected to register a moderate CAGR of nearly 6.47% during 2018-2023 (the forecast period).
Based on type of the vehicles, the studied market has been segmented into light commercial vehicles, heavy commercial vehicles, and alternative fuel vehicles. On the basis of application, it is limited to powertrain and body electronics.
Due to the rising purchasing power of the millennial population, the demand for passenger cars is growing, which resulting in growing automotive sales. For an average consumer, truck is an reliable option, as it has good fuel efficiency and safety features. These factors drive the growth of heavy weight vehicles. Premium vehicles and utilities continue to drive the sales rate of light vehicles, which cumulatively is expected to contribute to a growth in demand for temperature sensors during the forecast period.
- General Applications of Temperature Sensors
- Asia-Pacific to be the Primary Market for Automotive Temperature Sensors
Key Recent Developments
- January 2018: Continental launched its latest innovation in the exhaust gas sensor technology to the Chinese market, to lower vehicle emissions. Both the high temperature sensor (HTS) and the differential pressure sensor (DPS) provide data for closer control of emission-relevant exhaust gas after-treatment.
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- NXP Semiconductor
- Continental AG
- Panasonic Corporation
- Jiangxi Haofeng Electric Appliances Co. Ltd
- Okazaki Manufacturing Company
- Sensata Technologies Inc.
- Amphenol Advanced Sensors
- QTI Sensing Solutions
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Automotive Temperature Sensor Market, Segmentation - By Vehicle Type
6. Global Automotive Temperature Sensor Market, Segmentation - By Application
7. Global Automotive Temperature Sensor Market, Segmentation - By Geography
8. Competitive Analysis - Company Profiles
9. Investment Analysis
10. Future of the Automotive Temperature Sensor Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cwkm8g/global_automotive?w=4