NAPLES, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ASG Technologies, a trusted provider of proven solutions for information access, management and governance for the world’s top enterprises, today announced the new release of Audit & Analytics Services – a software component of ASG’s enterprise information management portfolio – to help organizations intelligently analyze disparate data sources, automatically identify and reconcile costly data anomalies, and maximize business performance.
The policy-based solution uniquely scales to automate extraction, verification and reconciliation rules to continuously audit and analyze diverse structured and unstructured sources regardless of type and volume. By discovering and alerting organizations to data patterns, deviations and inconsistencies in enterprise information, Audit & Analytics Services delivers the actionable insights needed to proactively seize business opportunities and protect businesses from fraud and abuse while maintaining compliance with regulations and organizational governance.
Audit & Analytics Services now offers advanced capabilities, including:
- Big Data: Supports accessing and processing data from Apache Spark sources (e.g. HDFS XML/CSV/JSON, Hive, HBase) and utilizing Spark’s multi-node architecture for distributed processing. This helps organizations not only extract more value from their Big Data sources, but to reliably analyze, identify and reconcile data issues across Spark and non-Spark data sources.
- Data Extraction: Enables organizations to define and manage policy-driven data extraction rules and to export data for further processing. This makes it easy to unlock the value of data housed in a variety of high-volume sources for analysis, audit and compliance needs.
- Data Visualization: Easily share the results data from Audit & Analytics Services with popular business intelligence tools such as Tableau and Qlik for intuitive data visualization and analysis.
“The adoption of Big Data technologies to collect, store and process high volumes of data continues to grow,” said Marcus MacNeill, senior vice president of product management, ASG. “Big Data, of course, represents tremendous business opportunities, but only if organizations can readily extract value from this data at scale, including reconciling it with traditional sources. Today, Audit & Analytics Services helps ASG customers systematically find, understand, trust and derive actionable insights from structured and unstructured sources to maximize business performance while ensuring sustainable compliance.”
Organizations that use Audit and Analytics Services benefit from:
- Accurate and Complete Information Management: Enforces information management policies to ensure data integrity exists within and between systems, sources and platforms. Regardless of the data source (e.g. database, file, report, website, print stream) the solution automatically compares and validates targeted information across all data types and processing cycles.
- Business Intelligence: Creates powerful data analysis models to search through high volumes of corporate structured and unstructured data, concurrently, to intelligently find and anticipate new customer trends, identify new services to deliver and to optimize customer experiences.
- Risk Mitigation: Reconciles financial data generated by multiple sources for accuracy prior to posting, thus reducing the risk of inaccurate financial statements and reports that can result in fines, penalties and reputation damage.
- Compliance: Employs policy automation and continuous scanning to ensure compliance with diverse regulations including Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Lower Costs and Increased Productivity: Automates identification, notification and resolution of business process exceptions, including accelerating root-cause analysis, enabling employees to focus on more strategic value-added tasks.
Audit & Analytics Services complements ASG’s Mobius Content Services and Enterprise Data Intelligence solutions to effectively manage the information lifecycle from capture through understanding, and delivery via any device; comply with governance and regulations; and discover and analyze data for business insights that drive success.
Learn more about ASG’s Audit & Analytics Services.
About ASG Technologies
ASG Technologies Group, Inc. provides global organizations with a modern approach to Digital Transformation to succeed in the Information Economy. ASG is the only solutions provider for both Information Management and IT Systems. ASG’s Information Management solutions enable companies to find, understand, govern and deliver information of any kind, from any source -- whether structured or unstructured -- through its lifecycle from capture to analysis to consumption. The IT Systems Management solutions empower companies to support traditional and modern digital initiatives, operate their IT infrastructure more efficiently and effectively and reduce the cost of managing and running their internal IT systems landscape. ASG is proud to serve more than 3,000 customers worldwide in 60 countries and in top vertical markets including Healthcare, Financial Services, Insurance and Government. For more information, visit ASG.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.