DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Signature Verification Market - Segmented by Technology, Product, End-user Industry, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
BFSI is a major industry dominating the signature verification market, due to increasing ecommerce markets and online transactions. Furthermore, as the modes of online transaction and number of online transaction are increasing, end-to-end encryption and security has become a prime concern. Thus, the BFSI industry has dominance in signature verification market, for it provides a secure authentication mode for online transactions. Adding to this, the BFSI industry is increasingly investing in the signature verification market because it provides an easy and accurate mode for authentication.
E-commerce registered a penetration rate of 34.7% in the year 2017. The growth is attributed to increasing digital transformation, changing lifestyle, and increasing disposable income. The growing number of e-commerce transactions is a major driver for signature verification as it provides quick and easy identity verification and protection against fraudulent transaction. Signature verification allows the use of Android or iPad tablets to capture, store, retrieve, and compare electronic signatures. This adds the advantage of on-demand authentication. With the advent of different modes of authentication like PIN, OTP, and biometric, signature verification adds another layer for security of transactions and identity protection.
Key Developments in the Market
- March 2018 - Signature verification gets smarter with AI. The three key areas that signature verification AI software uses are signature segmentation, special descriptive language, and neural networks. With the combination of all these AI capabilities, the signature verification software can make quick and precise identification of fraud or true signatures. The addition of AI technology to signature verification will not only boost the market but also improve the systems capabilities.
- Biometric Signature ID
- Certify Global Inc.
- SQN Banking Systems
- iSign Solutions Inc
- Systems W.L.L.
Datavision Image LLC
- DynaSig Corporation
- Entrust Datacard Corporation
- Hitachi Ltd
- Kofax Inc.
- Odyssey Technologies Limited
- Scriptel Corporation
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Signature Verification Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Outlook of Signature Verification Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t93brj/global_signature?w=4