DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global 3D TSV and 2.5D Market - Segmented by Technology (DDR2, DDR3, and DDR4), Application (Mobile Devices, Computing Devices, and Networking Devices), and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global 3D TSV and 2.5D market is expected to project a growth rate of 35.2% during the forecast period 2018-2023. Shipments of smartphones is expected to reach 2 billion units by 2020, majorly due to the availability of low-cost smartphones in developing nations, such as China and India.
Key Developments in the Market
- March 2017 - Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc., and Cadence Design Systems, Inc., announced they have collaborated to release a System-in-Package (SiP) EDA solution, that addresses the challenges of designing and verifying Fan-Out Chip-on-Substrate (FOCoS) multi-die packages.
- Expanding Market for Smartphones, Tablets, and Gaming Devices
- Rising Trend of Miniaturization of Electronics Devices
- High Unit Cost of 3D IC and 2.5D IC Packages
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
- Toshiba Corp.
- Pure Storage Inc.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc.
- Amkor Technology
- United Microelectronics Corp.
- STMicroelectronics NV
- Broadcom Ltd
- Intel Corporation
- Jiangsu Changing Electronics Technology Co. Ltd
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global 3D TSV and 2.5D IC Market - Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Outlook of 3D TSV and 2.5D IC Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f8nwgs/global_3d_tsv_and?w=4