SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Somansa, a global leader in data loss prevention, DLP security, introduces the Server-i to protect sensitive data stored in servers and databases. Using advanced machine learning algorithms and big data search technology, Server-i discovers and secures sensitive data and personal information based on policy rules.
Server and Database security has never been more important. Companies store and manage the most critical, sensitive data on servers and databases and for this reason they are often targeted and vulnerable to data breaches and leakage. An important first step to protecting sensitive data is to define and locate where the sensitive resides in the servers and databases. Confidential and sensitive data leakage, meeting compliance requirements, and legal lawsuits can all lead to financial and resource loss for organizations of all sizes and industries, healthcare, financial, and government.
- Scans and Locates Sensitive Data based on pre-defined and customizable content aware policies and detection methods including OCR and Form Recognition
- Server Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, and more
- Databases Types: Oracle, MSSQL, DB2, MySQL, Sybase, Tibero, PostgreSQL, Informix, PPAS, SUNDB, TeraData, Altibase, and more (Scan Database Tables, Columns)
- Fast Performance: Fast discovery time using simultaneous and parallel scanning of all servers
- Central Management and Reporting
Founded in 1997 with its America headquarter office in San Jose, California, Somansa is a global leader in Data Loss Prevention security to protect sensitive data and help meet regulatory compliance requirements. Somansa provides its worldwide customers in Fortune 500 companies to Small and Medium sized businesses in Financial, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Telecom/Media, and Government with a total DLP solution to Monitor, Prevent, and Discover sensitive data in Emails, Cloud, Servers, Databases, Social Media, USB’s, and Printing.
Somansa was recognized by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Data Loss Prevention report as well as in SC Magazine’s Product Review for Endpoint DLP.