DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Composite Metal Finishing Market - Segmented by Process, Filler Used and Geography- Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global composite metal finishing market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.24% during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
Electroless nickel composite coating technology has various advantages such as energy and cost savings, automatic monitoring of chemical replenishment, and also, it aids in plating blind holes with stable thickness. The increasing demand of this technology in automotive applications such as pistons, shock absorbers, fuel injection rails, and fuel pumps in the Asia-Pacific region, especially in India, China, and ASEAN countries is likely to drive the market.
The global composite metal finishing market, based on the process types, can be broadly segmented into electroplating and electroless composite plating. Electroless composite plating is expected to dominate the composite metal finishing market owing to its advantages, like ensuring flexibility in plating thickness and saving electricity cost. The rising demand from automotive, oil & gas, and heavy machinery industries are expected to boost the market share of electroless composite plating further.
In terms of consumption in 2017, Asia-Pacific held a significant market share, followed by North America. Asia-Pacific is also expected to be an emerging market during the forecast period with the increase in automotive manufacturing facilities in China, India, Indonesia, and Thailand. North America and Western Europe are mature markets. North America alone, currently has more than 1000 electroless nickel plating facilities.
- In May 2017, Atotech launched a new electroplating technology named BluCr, which is the first trivalent chromium hard chrome plating process and an alternative to hexavalent hard chrome plating.
- Growing Popularity of Electroless Nickel Composite Coatings
- Substitution of Chrome (VI) Plating in Specific Applications
- Increasing Replacement of Metals by Plastics
- Premium Costing of Products
- Development of Trivalent Chromium Hard Chrome Plating Process
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Coventya International
- Abakan Inc.
- Classic Plating Inc.
- Endura Coatings Inc.rtec
- KC Jones Plating Company
- Lovitt Technologies Australia
- Macdermid Inc.
- Pioneer Metal Finishing
- Surface Technology Inc.
- Uyemura International Corporation
9. Future of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pw6hdb/global_composite?w=4