As one of the modules in the ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle stream that leads to the ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management qualification, the ITIL Intermediate Service Transition (ST) certification focuses on key management and process oriented techniques that help plan and manage the new transitions and any associated risks and challenges. Understanding these techniques can help individuals manage changes with a certain degree of flexibility and ultimately help organizational processes align with user expectations and business strategy.
This intensive examination is a reflection of your knowledge of industry best practices in service transition as documented in the ITIL Service Transition publication. This workshop is aimed at preparing you for this exam with in-depth courseware and coaching by industry experts who will familiarize you with the tips and tricks to clear the exam at the first go. Enrol today and start the process of becoming an ITIL expert.
The ITIL credit system maps out the route to achieving the ITIL Expert certification.
You will also get:
- In-depth preparatory help for examination
- Comprehensive and crisp courseware in downloadable format
- Coaching by ITIL certified experts
- Get 3 credits toward ITIL Expert certification and 21 PDUs for PMI recertification
- Post workshop assistance and support
- A shot at the exam at no extra cost
In order to attend the workshop, you must have:
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management or an earlier ITIL (V2) Foundation plus Foundation Bridge
In order to appear for the examination participants must:
- Have completed an accredited 21-hour course from an ITIL Accredited Training Provider, such as this course
- Hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications)
In order to achieve ITIL Intermediate Service Transition certification, candidates must appear for the exam and gain 70% pass mark.
- 90 minute closed book
- Eight multiple choice, scenario-based questions
- Pass mark is 70% (28/40)
Key Topics Covered
- Introduction to service transition
- Service transition principles
- Service transition processes
- Managing people through service transitions
- Organizing for service transition
- Technology Considerations
- Implementing and improving service transition
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lqdc4j/4_day_course?w=4