The medical equipment market was worth $383.9 billion in 2017 with in-vitro diagnostics as the largest segment worth $56.4 billion or 14.7% share.
The increase in the number of hospitals and rising prevalence of chronic diseases across the world led to the growth of the market. Government funding and tax incentives for technological innovations in medical equipment is supporting the market.
Key highlights for this report:
- Detailed second and third level market segmentation
- 5+ primary interviews from industry experts
- Reliable forecasts and future insights.
- Expert advice and strategies.
- Detailed sourcing and referencing.
- Data models based on leading sources and transparent methodologies.
- Edited by UK based team of academics.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Medical Equipment Market Characteristics
2. Medical Equipment Market Size And Growth
3. Medical Equipment Trends And Strategies
4. Pestle Analysis
5. Medical Equipment Market Customer Information
6. Medical Equipment Market Regional And Country Analysis
7. Medical Equipment Market Segmentation
8. Medical Equipment Market Segments and Sub-segments
9. Global Medical Equipment Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors
10. Medical Equipment Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries
- Abbott Laboratories
- Baxter International Inc.
- C R Bard Inc.
- Cardinal Health
- Covidien plc
- Dickinson and Company.
- Johnson & Johnson Inc.
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Medtronic plc
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens AG
- Sorin SPA
- St Jude Medical
- Thoratec Corp
- Zimmer Holdings, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v8nn6x/global_medical?w=4