DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Machine Learning, Big Data, Blockchain Technology, Edge Computing, and Material Informatics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of ITCC TOE provides a snapshot of the emerging ICT led innovations in machine learning, Big Data, blockchain technology, edge computing, and material informatics. This issue focuses on the application of information and communication technologies in alleviating the challenges faced across industry sectors in areas such as healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and automotive.
ITCC TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to investigate emerging wireless communication and computing technology areas including 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Big Data, cloud computing, augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, virtualization and the Internet of Things and their new applications; unearth new products and service offerings; highlight trends in the wireless networking, data management and computing spaces; provide updates on technology funding; evaluate intellectual property; follow technology transfer and solution deployment/integration; track development of standards and software; and report on legislative and policy issues and many more.
Key Topics Covered:
- Machine Learning-based Operationalizing Solution for Enterprises
- Blockchain Technology for Connected Industrial Devices
- Artificial intelligence-based Advanced Analytics for Retailers
- AI-based Thermoelectric Conversion Technology
- Material Informatics to Create New Rubber Materials
- AI-based Data Science Platform for Healthcare Providers
- AI Shopping Assistant for Personalized Retail Services
- Edge Computing Solutions for Retailers
- AI-powered Sales Coach for Smarter Selling
- Deep Level Automated Assistance to Address Big Data
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5nf53x/emerging_ict?w=4