DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Engineering Information Management Solutions, Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Growth in the engineering information management (EIM) market will come from companies transitioning to fully computer-aided design workflows and embracing software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for their digital transformation while dealing with the economic fluctuations of the oil & gas industry.
Despite facing economic uncertainty and other challenges, such as energy demand and price fluctuations, Hexagon, Aveva, and BlueCielo are well positioned to continue leading the EIM market, controlling just over 50% of the market between them as of 2017.
The EIM Solutions Market is expected to increase from $322.5 million in 2016 to $627.5 million in 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10% over the forecast period.
The base year for this study is 2016, with forecasts running up to 2023. The research highlights key trends impacting the global EIM solutions market and outlines future implications.
- Global market trend analyses, including market drivers and restraints
- Detailed unit shipment forecasts for the total media streaming devices market
- A competitive landscape, in terms of major participants and market share analysis
- Bentley Systems
- Cadac Group
- Opidis (McLaren)
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total EIM Solutions Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total EIM Solutions Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total EIM Solutions Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Vertical Analysis
8. NALA Analysis
9. EMEA Analysis
10. APAC Analysis
11. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/82jqcc/global?w=4