DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Low-voltage Switchgear Market, Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Increase in power demand and replacement of aged equipment in the Transmission and Distribution (T&D) grid infrastructure is driving the demand for switchgears globally.
This study provides a market analysis of the global Low-voltage Switchgear (LVSG) market for the calendar year 2017 and uses insights from manufacturers, channel partners, and end users to identify drivers and restraints for the market for the next 5 years.
Market analysis includes revenue forecasts, discussion on the competitive structure, and market share analysis. The base year of the study is 2017 with forecast period from 2018 to 2025.
The global LVSG market is set for steady growth across the globe, driven by factors such as replacement of aged infrastructure, rising power demand, and increasing Distributed Energy Resources (DERs) and industrial establishments. Increased government spending on infrastructure projects and emerging new segments (renewable and metro rail) are expected to drive the demand for LVSG products.
- Infrastructure developments in the commercial and industrial segments boost the demand for LV switchgear components
- The dynamic growth of the construction sector in some regions creates significant demand for LV switchgear components
- Growth of DERs is likely to drive LVSG market growth
- The uncertain economic climate in some regions significantly affects the commercial and industrial segments
- Low-cost Chinese and South Korean products challenge the overall business revenue
Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth:
- Big Data analytics has the potential to create new growth opportunities and transform the competitive landscape.
- Traditional T&D equipment companies may not be capable of handling such large volumes of data; hence, they should partner with such solution providers to stay ahead of the competition.
- Building the capability to offer end-to-end solutions through acquisition helps companies to expand their market reach in developing markets.
- Increasing investments, infrastructure developments, government mandates and support in terms of electrification and smart grid initiatives are likely to drive the demand for LVSG products mainly in emerging economies.
- BCH Electric
- C&S Electric
- CHINT Group
- COELME S.p.A
- Fuji Electric
- Guangdong Zhujiang Switchgear
- HPL India
- Hangzhou Zhijiang Switchgear
- Huyu Group Corporation
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Rockwell Automation
- Toshiba Corporation
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total LVSG Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total LVSG Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total LVSG Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
8. North America Analysis
9. Europe Analysis
10. Asia-Pacific Analysis
11. Latin America Analysis
12. The Middle East and Africa Analysis
13. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x6dx4w/global?w=4