DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Aseptic Processing Market - Technologies, Market share and Industry Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global aseptic processing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.6 % during the forecast period of 2017-2024
The global aseptic processing market is mainly driven by rising preference for eco-friendly packaging and rising demand in packaging market. However, high initial capital investment in equipment and lack of skills acts as a major restraining factor for the global aseptic processing market.
Scope of the Report
Based on type segment the market is classified into cartons, bottles &
cans, bags and pouches, vials & ampoules and other types. Material
segment is classified into paper and paperboard, plastics, metal, and
glass & wood.
On the basis of application, the market is classified into food &
beverages, pharmaceutical and other applications of which food &
beverages leads the aseptic processing market and it is estimated to
grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to different
dairy items that requires aseptic processing and packaging in matured
dairy items, UHT milk creams, enhanced and figured dairy items,
concentrated and consolidated milk and other dairy items.
- Geographically, North America dominates the global aseptic processing market owing to rising awareness for eco-friendly packages. Furthermore, Asia-Pacific is expected to be a fastest growing region during the forecasted period of 2017-2024 owing to the innovative packaging and technological advancements which resulted in future opportunities for aseptic processing. Further, China is the key distributor and having commanding position in the global market for aseptic packaging market.
Some of the key market players of aseptic processing market are Robert Bosch Gmbh (Germany), Tetra Pak International S.A.(Switzerland), SPX FLOW Inc (United States), Becton, Dickinson & Co (United States) and GEA Group (Germany).
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Global Aseptic Processing Market By Type
5. Global Aseptic Processing Market By Application
6. Global Aseptic Processing Market By Material
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Geographic Analysis
9. Company Profiles
- Amcor Limited (Australia)
- Aran Packaging (U.S)
- Becton, Dickinson And Company(U.S)
- Dizaynpak Baski Ve Ambalaj Teknolojileri A.S. (Turkey)
- Ecolean AB (Sweden)
- Elopak Group (Norway)
- GEA Group (Germany)
- Greatview Aseptic Packeging Co. Ltd (China)
- IPI (Italy)
- Robert Bosch Gmbh (Germany)
- Schott Ag (Germany)S
- Sealed Air Corporation (U.S)
- SIG Combibloc Group AG (Switzerland)
- Spy Flow, Inc (U.S)
- Tetra Pak International S.A. (Switzerland)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g59sbw/global_aseptic?w=4