DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Military Aerospace Simulation and Training Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global military aerospace simulation and training market is expected to register a CAGR close to 3% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023.
The demand for flight simulation machines with motion simulators is high due to their ability to give a more real life type experience to pilots. Some of the factors driving the military simulation and training market are increasing political disputes and civil unrest, adoption of virtual training to ensure safety and cost-benefits.
However, the complexity of simulator systems, lack of interoperability, concerns with simulation training, and difficulty for manufacturers to keep pace with the growing simulation industry may inhibit the growth of the military simulation and training market.
Asia-Pacific will grow significantly with the ongoing investments on military platforms. With the procurement and making of 5th generation aircraft with stealth capability, it is mandatory for pilots to undergo such training. India and China have increased their military budgets and are increasingly procuring military equipment. As a result, there is a need to provide training to military personnel, which is expected to drive the military simulation and training market.
Key Developments in the Market:
- March 2018: BAE Systems Australia to upgraded Australia's long-range radar network
- December 2017: L3 Link Awarded Contract to Upgraded F/A-18 Training Systems for the Swiss Air Force
- February 2017: Rockwell Collins developed new ARC-210 smart mount for Iridium SATCOM integration
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Technology Trends
5. Market Dynamics
6. Global Military Aerospace Simulation and Training Market, Segmented by Simulator Type
7. Global Military Aerospace Simulation and Training Market, Segmented by Aircraft Type
8. Global Military Aerospace Simulation and Training Market, Segmented by Geography
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Company Profiles
- L-3 Communications Link Simulation & Training
- Rockwell Collins
- Advanced Simulation Corp.
- Aerosim Technologies Inc.
- Atlantis Systems Corp.
- BAE Systems
- Boeing Training Systems and Support
- CACI International Inc.
- Cubic Simulation Systems
- FlightSafety International
- FLYIT Simulators
- Lockheed Martin
- NLX Corp.
- SYTRONICS Inc.
- Vector Training Systems Inc.
- Diamond Visionics LLC
- NGRAIN Corporation
- Pacific Simulators Limited
- Scalable Display Technologies
11. Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m5778z/global_military?w=4