DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Automotive Direct Drive Motor Market- Technologies, Market share and Industry Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
"Global automotive direct drive motor market to witness an unprecedented growth rate of about 200% through 2024"
Technological advancements and innovations in automotive direct drive motors boosts the growth of global automotive direct drive motor market during forecast period. According to the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE, United States), development of direct drive servo valve with high frequency voice coil motor and advanced digital controller increases the flux density.
North America accounted for largest market share in terms of revenue for automotive direct drive motor market in 2017 and is expected to dominate the market during forecast period. High adoption of electric vehicles coupled with increasing vehicle electrification across the region majorly contributes to the dominance of North America automotive direct drive motor market during forecast period.
"Increasing shift towards electric vehicles to fuel large scale adoption of automotive direct drive motors"
According to the IEEE, usage of automotive direct drive motors in electric vehicles is a source for its propulsion due to its ability to provide controllability, high efficiency and high torque density. Increasing focus towards electric vehicles is expected to increase the adoption of automotive direct drive motors which is likely to boost the growth of global automotive direct drive motor market during forecast period.
- Increased Sales of EVs
- Increased Need for High Efficiency and Reduced Power Losses
- Increasing Electrification in Vehicles
- High Need for Economic Savings on Vehicles
- Unsprung Weight Concerns in Direct Drive System
- High Cost as Compared to Conventional Gearmotor
- Adoption of In-Wheel Micro Power Electronics System
- Functional Safety Requirements
Key Topics Covered
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Global Automotive Direct Drive Motor Market By Product
5. Global Automotive Direct Drive Motor Market By End Users
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Geographic Analysis
8. Company Profiles
- Continental AG (Germany)
- Elaphe Propulsion Technologies Ltd. (Slovenia)
- Harmonic Drive AG (Germany)
- Kollmorgen Corporation (United States)
- Magnetic Innovations B.V. (Netherlands)
- Metric Mind Corporation (United States)
- Printed Motor Works (Pmw, United Kingdom)
- Protean Electric (United Kingdom)
- Thomasnet (United States)
- TM4 (Canada)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2wmsrq/global_automotive?w=4