DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Failure Analysis Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- This research study examines the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been covered to provide an exhaustive picture of the market.
- The analysis presents in-depth information regarding the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations implemented in each of the geographical region.
- Further, the overall regulatory framework of the market has been exhaustively covered to offer stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors affecting the overall market environment.
The global failure analysis market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% to reach a market size of US $9.315 billion by 2023, increasing from US $6.277 billion in 2017.
Rising investments in R&D activities along with the falling prices of sensors is raising the demand for failure analysis equipment in the semiconductor industry. Growing demand for automated material handling is further driving the demand for failure analysis equipment. The burgeoning global food and beverage industry will show a high market growth of failure analysis equipment owing to the rising concerns over product testing and quality check procedures. Moreover, the consumer electronics industry will foresee a growth due to the increasing demand for smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc. and will aid in the development of the failure analysis market.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are Presto Engineering, Inc., IBM Services, Rood Microtec, EAG Inc., and MASER Engineering B.V.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Failure Analysis Market Forecast by Technology
6. Failure Analysis Market Forecast by Equipment
7. Failure Analysis Market Forecast by Industry Vertical
8. Failure Analysis Market Forecast by Geography
9. Competitive Intelligence
10. Company Profiles
- Rood Microtec
- NanoScope Services Ltd.
- EAG Inc.
- CoreTest Technologies
- MASER Engineering B.V.
- Aptasic SA
- FORCE Technology
- IBM Services
- Presto Engineering Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zp6lzx/global_failure?w=4