NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HLTH, the new groundbreaking event for healthcare innovation, today announced the final agenda for its inaugural event, which will be held on May 6-9, 2018 at the ARIA, Las Vegas. The four-day event will feature a speaker lineup of more than 375 senior executives from leading organizations across the healthcare spectrum, including payers, providers, employers, pharma, government, startups, investors, retailers, policymakers, media and analysts. See all of HLTH’s 2018 speakers here.
Announcements at HLTH will provide a focal point for the debate and conversation among attendees and help companies gain exposure to leaders from across the healthcare ecosystem, including over 100+ industry media and analysts. Current media attending includes Axios, Bloomberg, CNBC, CNET, Forbes, Healthcare Dive, MedCity News, New York Times, PharmaVoice, TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal and many more. See the latest media attending here.
“We’ve created a unique experience that brings together leaders from across healthcare under one roof to address the industry’s most pressing issues,” said Jonathan Weiner, Founder, Chairman & CEO, HLTH. “It’s unprecedented to convene the number of industry stakeholders of this caliber and facilitate an event that can help pave the way forward for the healthcare industry through innovation and action.”
The HLTH agenda articulates a new narrative around healthcare’s most important challenges and opportunities. HLTH provides a comprehensive forum for industry leaders to learn, collaborate and advance “their” agendas. With more than 160 sessions across 17 insightful tracks, HLTH will engage attendees in a broad range of cutting-edge topics throughout HLTH’s program, including:
- Administrative Modernization - Re-architecting the Health Ecosystem
- Believe it or Not! - Awe-Inspiring Solutions
- Deep Dives - VR, Robotics, AI, Landscape of Health, and Health on the Go
- Announcement Spotlights - Shining Examples of Industry Transformation
- Digital Innovations - Revolutionizing Healthcare
- Digital Revelations - Who Knew?
- Employer Perspectives - Shift or Get off the Pot!
- Genomics - Translating Omics to Tailored Care
- Health Data - Transforming Data into Value
- Health Policy - Keeping Up with Health Innovation
- Identity Crisis - Shifting Roles of Payers, Providers, and Employers
- Investors in Health - Investing in Health Innovations
- It’s Personal - Healthcare that Serves
- Paying for Value - Proven ROIs and Strategies
- Pharma - Discovery to Disruption
- Reality Check - Hyping, Hoping or Harnessing?
- Unusual Suspects - Entrants Disrupting Healthcare
Explore the full agenda and learn more about how HLTH is redefining the future of healthcare by providing fresh perspectives from over 400 incredible speakers. The latest agenda can be found here.
HackHLTH is the premier hackathon for the healthcare ecosystem, bringing together the most passionate developers, designers and entrepreneurs with the most forward-thinking sponsors, to solve the industry’s toughest problems and compete for $140,000 in prizes over 36 hours.
With healthcare at a critical point, the need to accelerate innovation is vital, and HackHLTH will serve as an important catalyst in driving that rapid change. The sponsors leading the way include:
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette
Featuring data from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
To learn more about HackHLTH, including the Sponsor Challenges & Prizes, visit https://hlth.co/hackhlth/.
Additionally, HLTH is providing its more than 175 exhibiting companies and more than 220 sponsors with the unique opportunity to connect with the industry’s largest and most engaged healthcare audiences. For the full list of sponsors, or to learn more about sponsorship opportunities at HLTH, visit: https://hlth.co/sponsors/.
HLTH is the leading event for innovation in healthcare. It’s an unprecedented, large-scale forum for individuals, companies, and policymakers who are reshaping the healthcare industry to learn, collaborate and evolve. The event is unique in bringing together all key stakeholders, ranging from established payers, providers, employers and pharma services to disruptive startups and prolific investors, as well as representatives from government, media and analysts. By leading the development of a new industry dialogue and ecosystem, HLTH's mission is to drive substantial reductions in healthcare costs and dramatic increases in healthcare quality. HLTH takes place on May 6-9, 2018.