BEDFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Progress (NASDAQ: PRGS), the leading provider of application development and deployment technologies, today announced the winners of its annual Progress® Sitefinity™ Website of the Year Awards. Since their inception, the awards have been recognizing websites powered by the Progress Sitefinity solution for creativity, design, user experience, functionality and overall website presentation. Winners were selected based on the highest number of votes received during the public voting process.
This year, 51 websites developed using Progress Sitefinity were nominated across 17 categories: Automotive & Transportation, Consumer Goods & Services, Banking, Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Education, Real Estate & Construction, Services, Technology, Tourism & Hospitality, Food & Beverages, Associations, Non-Profit, Multisite and Graphic Design.
The 2017 Website of the Year Awards winners were selected in two phases. First, an internal Progress jury shortlisted the three best websites per category. After narrowing the field, voting was opened to the community at large via email and social media, and the finalists with the highest number of votes were appointed the category winners.
With more than 6,000 votes cast, the results are as follows:
- Automotive & Transportation: Aston Martin, implemented by POSSIBLE
- Consumer Goods & Services: PMI, implemented by Emakina Group
- Banking: DSK Bank, implemented by Studio X
- Financial Services: IMG, implemented by IMG
- Government: Cuyahoga County, implemented by Americaneagle.com
- Healthcare: Dr. Shterev Hospital, implemented by Dr. Shterev Hospital and Studio X
- Manufacturing: Clarke, implemented by F648 Consulting
- Education: Murdoch University, implemented by Precedent Communications Australia
- Real Estate & Construction: Plumlife, implemented by Itineris
- Services: Signature Flight, implemented by Signature Flight Support
- Technology: Aptiv, implemented by Springthrough Consulting
- Tourism & Hospitality: Goomo, implemented by Idealake
- Food & Beverages: Nestlé Brazil, implemented by F5
- Associations: NVAR, implemented by Matrix Group International
- Non-Profit: TOUCH Community Services, implemented by A8
- Multisite: Polaris Fashion Place, implemented by Mindstream Interactive
- Graphic Design: LEAP Frame, implemented by LEAP
“The digital experience is the customer experience today – it needs to be personalized and relevant to the end user throughout their journey,” said John Ainsworth, Senior Vice President, Core Products, Progress. “I am thrilled to be able to showcase the business transformation that these organizations are driving using digital experiences. We congratulate each of the winners for their excellence and innovation."
More information about the contest and the category winners is available on the “Website of the Year” page. In addition, the overall Best Web Experience, as voted on by the Progress community, will be announced as part of the inaugural Progress 2018 App Innovation Awards, which will be announced during ProgressNEXT 2018, taking place May 29-June 1 at the Westin Boston Waterfront. To register for ProgressNEXT 2018, go to www.progress.com/next.
Progress (NASDAQ: PRGS) offers the leading platform for developing and deploying strategic business applications. We enable customers and partners to deliver modern, high-impact digital experiences with a fraction of the effort, time and cost. Progress offers powerful tools for easily building adaptive user experiences across any type of device or touchpoint, award-winning machine learning that enables cognitive capabilities to be a part of any application, the flexibility of a serverless cloud to deploy modern apps, business rules, web content management, plus leading data connectivity technology. Over 1,700 independent software vendors, 100,000 enterprise customers, and two million developers rely on Progress to power their applications. Learn about Progress at www.progress.com or +1-800-477-6473.
Progress and Sitefinity are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the US and other countries. Any other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.