DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Metalworking Fluid Market - Segmented by Product Type, by Application, and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global metalworking fluid market stood at 1,865.71 kilo metric ton in 2017. The market is expected to register a CAGR of 1.97% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest market, accounting for around 41% of the global market in 2017.
The Middle East & African region has witnessed higher industrial growth in the recent past and investment opportunities have increased with government support and policies. Countries, such as Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, Qatar, and Nigeria are key drivers of growth, with rising GDP growth rates in the near future. On the other hand, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Kuwait, and South Africa are expected to recover steadily during the forecast period (IMF).
Removal Fluids - The Dominant Product Type: The automotive sector is the major end-user of the removal fluids. With the growing production of automobiles, the demand for removal fluids is expected to increase during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation & Analysis (Market Size, Growth and Forecast)
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market Size, Growth, and Forecast)
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, Products & Services, Recent Developments, and Analyst View)
- Blaser Swisslube
- BP plc
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec)
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Gazprom Neft PJSC
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Houghton International Inc.
- Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd.
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
- JXTG Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation
- Klber Lubrication
- Milacron (Cimcool)
- PETRONAS Lubricants International
- Pertamina Lubricants
- Phillips 66 Lubricants
- Quaker Chemical Corporation
- ROCOL (ITW)
- Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Spartan Chemical Company Inc.
- SUGIMURA Chemical Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Tide Water Oil Co. (India) Ltd.
- Valvoline Inc.
- Yushiro Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mwvt75/global?w=4