DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Worldwide Market for Point-of-Care (POC) Testing (Infectious Disease Testing, POC Cancer Tests, Rapid Coagulation, Urine Testing, Lipid Tests, Pregnancy Testing, Glucose Testing and Other POC)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This annual study on the point of care market finds that the near-patient concept continues to win over customers. There has been continued growth in this market, despite challenges, and it nears $20 billion. In 2017, sales of Point of Care testing reached $19.6 billion, increasing 4.4% from $18 billion in 2015.
This provides expert market coverage of over two dozen individual market segments, while describing companies in the market and major trends. The report provides an in-depth look at the global POC testing market yielded several interesting facts that are explored in this study.
These are just a few of them:
- Alere - Abbott merger has changed market share in Point of Care Diagnostics.
- Substance abuse testing is the largest segment of professionally-administered POC testing.
- The latest trend to overcome reticence for self-testing is direct to consumer marketing of lab tests in public venues such as malls and supermarkets and home testing kits via the Internet.
- It is estimated that more than 10 million glucose monitor devices, and several hundred million test strips are sold annually, worldwide.
- FOB colon cancer testing market continues to grow due to the aging of the population and increasing knowledge of colon cancer; and there are several new products.
- Molecular point of care systems are finding their way, using the respiratory segment as a vehicle.
- Emerging technological innovations in smartphones, biosensors, lab-on-a-chip and wearable devices are influencing the POC landscape.
- Many more findings and 100+ data points
- Over 400 Pages
- 180+ Company Profiles of Major and Specialist Point of Care Players
- Country Markets for China, India, Brazil and Several Regional Markets
- Glucose Market, 2017 - 2023
- Pregnancy Testing, 2017 - 2023
- Coagulation Market, 2017 - 2023
- Professional Lipids Testing, 2017 - 2023
- Self-Testing Lipids, 2017-2023
- Infectious Disease Testing, 2017 - 2023
- POC Urinalysis Market, 2017 - 2023
- TSH-POC, 2017 - 2023
- Allergy-POC, 2017 - 2023
- Auto-Immune POC Market, 2017 - 2023
- Blood and Electrolytes Tests Market, 2017 - 2023
- Rapid Cardiac Markers Market, 2017 - 2023
12 Market Categories and Over 100 Market Data Points
Some companies mentioned include:
- A. Menarini Diagnostics Srl.
- Abaxis, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Abingdon Health, Ltd.
- Acon Laboratories, Inc
- Aerscher Diagnostics, LLC
- Akers Biosciences, Inc.
- Alere Inc
- Alfa Scientific Designs, Inc
- American Bio Medica Corporation
- Getein Biomedical, Inc.
- Glysby Snc
- Helena Laboratories
- Hema Diagnostic Systems, LLC
- Hemosure, Inc.
- Horibia, Ltd.
- Immunosciences Lab, Inc.
- Immunostics, Inc
- Mbio Diagnostics, Inc
- MedMira, Inc
- Medix Biochemica
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc
- Metaara Medical Technologies, Inc
- Micronics, Inc
- Nano-Ditech Corporation
- Noble Medical, Inc
- Orasure Technologies, Inc.
- Polymed Therapeutics Inc.
- Polymedco, Inc
- Trividia Health
- Tulip Diagnostics Ltd
- Veredus Laboratories Pte Ltd
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction and Overview
3. POC Blood Glucose Tests
4. POC Blood and Electrolytes Testing Market
5. POC Rapid Coagulation
6. POC Rapid Cardiac Markers
7. POC Substance Abuse
8. POC Pregnancy and Fertility Testing
9. POC Colon Cancer Screening/Fecal Occult Blood Testing
10. POC Infectious Disease Testing
11. POC Lipid Testing
12. POC Cancer Tumor Marker Testing
13. POC Urine Strip Testing
14. Miscellaneous POC Testing
15. Issues and Trends
16. Total Global POC Testing Market and Competitor Analysis
17. Corporate Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h9d96n/the_worldwide?w=4