DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Analysis of the Global Endpoint Management Market, Forecast to 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report analyzes the global market for Endpoint Management. The increasing complexity of managing the growing diverse collection of endpoint devices and operating systems is driving strong, steady growth. Security has become the primary concern for endpoint management. The increasing pace and severity of malware is driving vendors to add security into their solutions.
The integration of security with endpoint management, is also known as operational security. As more security solutions are added to endpoints, the complexity is compounded further. IT and security operations need improved and automated endpoint management tools and centralized management in order to stay up to date with anti-malware, patches, compliance regulations and other issues comprehensively across all endpoints. The diversity of endpoints includes desktop PCs, notebook PCs, servers, tablets, smartphones, virtual desktops and various IoT devices. OSs encompass several versions of Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS and Android. Mobile devices and BYOD are driving growth.
The market is evolving toward Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) and a single pane of glass. The market leaders in endpoint management have broad security product portfolios which integrate endpoint management for comprehensive solutions. MSPs are key partners in delivering a comprehensive solution.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers And Restraints-Total Endpoint Management Security Market
4. Trends And Predictions For The Market
5. Forecasts And Trends-Total Endpoint Management Market
6. Market Share And Competitive Analysis-Total Endpoint Management Market
7. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
8. SMB Segment Breakdown
9. Midsize Segment Breakdown
10. Large Segment Breakdown
11. Enterprise Segment Breakdown
12. Large Enterprise Segment Breakdown
13. North America Breakdown
14. Europe, Middle East And Africa (EMEA) Breakdown
15. Asia-Pacific Breakdown
16. Central America Latin America Breakdown
17. The Last Word
18. Company Profiles
- MER-Promisec, Member of MER Group (TASE:CMER)
- Quest Software
- SolarWinds MSP
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ssbtv9/global_endpoint?w=4