DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Singapore Eyewear Market by Type (Spectacles & Contact Lenses), By Sunglasses and Eyeglasses and by Sales Channel - Outlook to 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report includes the government initiatives and regulations in Singapore eyewear market, competitive landscape and company profiles for major players in the eyewear market. The report provides detailed overview on the general features of eyewear in the country and future outlook & projections with future strategies of the players in the market.
The report covers market size on the basis of revenue, market segmentation by spectacles and contact lenses, by Type of Contact Lenses (Clear Spherical and Clear Toric), by Frames and Glasses-Spectacles, by Sunglasses and Eyeglasses, by Distribution Channels (Optical Stores, Department Stores, Internet Retailing, Chemist & Pharmacies, Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers), by Import Value and Export Value (Contact Lenses, Spectacle Lenses of Glass, Spectacle Lenses of Material Other than Glass, Frames and Mountings for Spectacles, Goggles).
- Alexis Eyewear Boutique
- Bausch & Lomb Inc
- Capitol Optical
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Chai Ming Optical
- Coach Inc
- De Rigo SpA
- Essilor International SA
- Hoya Corp
- Johnson & Johnson Vision
- Luxottica Group SpA
- Novartis AG
- Owndays Co. Ltd
- Paris Miki
- Safilo Group SpA
- The Cooper Cos Inc.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Singapore Eyewear Market - Genesis and Overview
4. Singapore Eyewear Market Value Chain Analysis
5. Singapore Eyewear Market Size By Revenues, 2011-2016
6. Singapore Eyewear Market Segmentation
7. Trade Scenario in Singapore Eyewear Market
8. Consumer Profile in Singapore Eyewear Market
9. Trends and Developments in Singapore Eyewear Market
10. Government Initiatives in Singapore Eyewear Market
11. SWOT Analysis of Singapore Eyewear Market
12. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in Singapore Eyewear Market
13. Future Outlook and Projections for Singapore Eyewear Market, 2017-2021
14. Macroeconomic Factors affecting Singapore Eyewear Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7bh38q/singapore_eyewear?w=4