DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Fire Safety Equipment Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe Fire Safety Equipment Market is expected to witness market growth of 8% CAGR during the forecast period 2017 - 2023
The fire safety sector has witnessed significant improvement in the stringency of safety standards and codes. Such standards have led to the development of intelligent components and robust systems such as the wireless and the aspirating system. Fire extinguisher equipment comprising of water, dry chemical powder, and gas extinguishers.
Stringent regulations that demand a certain number of fire extinguishers to be installed across residential, commercial, and industrial sectors is expected to add to the market expansion. The fire detection market is segmented into alarms and detectors. Detectors include smoke, flame, and heat. A smoke detector is used to detect smoke and is an indicator of fire.
Household smoke detectors issue a local visual or audible alarm from the detector and commercial security devices issue a signal to a fire alarm control panel.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Solution, the market report segments the market into Fire Detection Equipment and Fire Suppression Equipment.
- Fire Suppression Equipment includes Fire Extinguishers and Fire Sprinklers.
- Fire Extinguishers are further divided into Gas Based, Water Based, and Dry Chemical Powder & Others.
- Based on Vertical, the Fire Safety Equipment market segments the market into Commercial, Industrial, and Residential.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Europe Fire Safety Equipment Market
4. Europe Fire Safety Equipment Market by Vertical
5. Europe Fire Safety Equipment Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Bosch Security Systems Inc.)
- Halma plc
- Hochiki Corporation
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- Napco Security Technologies
- Space Age Electronics Inc.
- United Technologies Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bmzmx9/europe_fire?w=4