DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Handheld Imagers Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe Handheld Imagers Market in Europe is expected to register a CAGR of 16.5% during the forecast period 2017 - 2023.
Technological innovation has led to the reducing the size and development of lightweight handheld imagers, influencing the market growth over the forecast period. The availability of cost effective handheld imagers, due to mass production, and a wide range of diverse applications that adopt this technology are the factors that drive the market growth. The falling product price is expected to further add to the market expansion. Growing adoption of the technology in the industrial and construction sector is expected to further prove to be positive to the market growth.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Security, Industrial, Construction, Medical, and Others.
- Based on Product Type, the market report segments the market into Millimeter Wave Scanners, IR Scanners, Stud Finders, and Microbolometers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Europe Handheld Imagers Market
4. Europe Handheld Imagers Market by Product Type
5. Europe Handheld Imagers Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
- BAE Systems
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- C.H. Hanson
- Defence and Security Equipment International
- Leonardo DRS
- Flir Systems, Inc.
- Fortive (Fluke Corporation)
- Stanley Black & Decker
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Danaher Corporation (Raytheon)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hhpg8v/europe_handheld?w=4