DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Radio Frequency Identification Technology Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Technology Market would witness market growth of 13.7% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
Advancements in the UHF technology, the seamless convergence of RF-devices with other communication technologies, and the growth in semi-passive and printed tags would significantly contribute to the market growth in the years ahead.
Additionally, hybrid systems, pre-printed tags, and efficient memory usage are some of the vital areas of focus for the vendors to offer to the end users. With industrial maturity, the efforts for the standardization of products and frequency bands have been like never before. ISO, EPC, and RAIN RFID are few organizations who would play pivotal roles in the process.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Product, the market report segments the market into RFID Tags, RFID Readers, and Others.
- Based on Frequency, the RFID (Radio Frequency Identification)
- Technology market segments the market into High Frequency, Ultra-High Frequency, and Low Frequency.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Retail, Industrial, Healthcare, Government, Financial Services, Transportation & Logistics, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Scope & Methodology
Chapter 2. Market Overview
Chapter 3. Europe Radio Frequency Identification Technology Market
Chapter 4. Europe Radio Frequency Identification Technology Market by Frequency
Chapter 5. Europe Radio Frequency Identification Technology Market by Vertical
Chapter 6. Europe Radio Frequency Identification Technology Market by Country
Chapter 7. Competitive Study
Chapter 8. Company Profiles
- Acreo Swedish ICT AB
- Alien Technology Inc.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Datalogic S.P.A.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Impinj Inc.
- Mojix Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
- TIBCO (The Information Bus Company) Software Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7db8cl/europe_radio?w=4