CRANBURY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OncLive®, the leading digital provider of resources and information to oncology professionals, will host the latest State of the Science Summit™ about the treatment of gynecologic cancer on April 4 at the Canyon Suites at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, Arizona. The program will be chaired by Bradley J. Monk M.D., FACOG, FACS, professor and director of the division of gynecologic oncology, School of Medicine at St. Joseph’s Hospital, Creighton University.
The program will feature a robust agenda that discusses latest scientific advancements in the field of gynecologic oncology. The expert presenters will delve into topics including genetic testing in ovarian cancer, surgical options in newly diagnosed patients, first-line therapy options, applications in treatment of uterine sarcoma, PARP inhibitors, clinical trials in recurrent ovarian cancer and ERAS and quality. The program also includes an OncologyLive Peer Exchange®, during which the presenters will address audience questions.
The presenters for the program are:
- Snehal M. Bhoola, M.D., associate professor, University of Arizona in Phoenix, assistant professor, Mercer University School of Medicine
- Matthew P. Borst, M.D., director of GYN/oncology, Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, clinical assistant professor, University of Arizona College of Medicine
- Heather J. Dalton, M.D., gynecologic oncology specialist, Phoenix, Arizona
- Mike F. Janicek, M.D., medical director, gynecologic oncology, Honor Health, Genetic Risk Assessment Center, Virginia Piper Cancer Center
- Dennis R. Scribner Jr., M.D., clinical associate professor, University of Arizona School of Medicine
- Shana N. Wingo, M.D., surgeon, Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, Glendale, Arizona
- Dana M. Chase, M.D., FACOG, assistant professor, University of Arizona College of Medicine Phoenix, Creighton University at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- Lyndsay J. Willmott, M.D., gynecologic oncology specialist, Phoenix, Arizona
The State of the Science Summit™ is a premier conference series hosted by OncLive® that features medical experts from across the nation. Aiming to discuss current treatment options, each summit integrates academic and community-based physicians and health care professionals from across key disciplines that range from medical and surgical oncology to hematology.
Registration is free and open to all health care professionals, and food and beverages will be served. For more information and to register, visit www.onclive.com/meetings/soss or contact Allison Cooper at ACooper@curetoday.com.
A digital platform of resources for practicing oncologists, OncLive® offers oncology professionals information they can use to help provide the best patient care. OncLive.com is the official website for MJH Associates’ Oncology Specialty Group, which publishes OncologyLive®, Oncology Nursing News® and more. MJH Associates is a full-service health care communications company offering education, research and medical media, including curetoday.com and CURE® magazine, the largest U.S. consumer publication focused entirely on cancer. Combining science and humanity to make cancer understandable, CURE® reaches patients, cancer centers and advocacy groups.