The worldwide market is estimated at US$16 billion in 2017 and is forecast to reach US$16.8 billion in 2018
Inorganic pigments are comparatively easier to disperse and the dispersion process typically requires three principal components, i.e., pigment, surfactant and grinding vehicle. These three ingredients are precisely calculated and blended during the formulation process. The processing of pigment dispersions faces the challenge of stabilizing the primary particle size and if this is not performed appropriately, the pigment aggregates into groups interconnected through intermolecular forces.
Since inorganic pigments are easier to disperse compared to organic pigments, they are extensively utilized in several plastic, printing ink and paint & coating applications. These favorable characteristics of inorganic pigments are likely to drive future market growth.
Asia-Pacific is the largest global market for Inorganic Pigments and also the fastest growing, with the region's dominance very likely to continue. Rapid industrialization, infrastructure building and a burgeoning automotive industry in regions, such as China and India, will increase demand for paints & coatings, the largest and fastest growing application area for inorganic pigments.
Key Topics Covered:
Part A: Global Market Perspective
1.1 Product Outline
1.1.1 Pigments Defined
1.1.2 The Colour Index System
1.1.3 Inorganic Pigments
1.1.4 Types of Inorganic Pigments
2. Inorganic Pigments' Applications - A Global Market Snapshot
2.1 Paints & Coatings
2.3 Printing Inks
2.4 Other Applications
3. Key Market Trends
3.1 Titanium Dioxide Features in Color Trends of 2018
3.2 Advancements in High-Performance Carbon Black Cover Emerging Trends
3.3 Despite Negatives, Cadmium Pigments Market to Maintain Growth
3.4 Titanium Dioxide-Based Billboards Purify Air
3.5 Carbon Black Goes Green
3.6 Titanium Dioxide-Kaolin Mixed Pigments Enhance Performance of Anticorrosive Paints
4. Key Global Players
5. Key Business/Product Trends
6. Global Market Overview
6.1 Global Inorganic Pigments Market Overview by Type
6.2 Global Inorganic Pigments Market Overview by Application
Part B: Regional Market Perspective
Part C: Guide to the Industry
Part D: Annexure
- Albo Schlenk s.r.o.
- Altana AG
- American Securities
- Asahi Kasei Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Chromaflo Technologies Corporation
- Cristal Group - National Titanium Dioxide Company
- Dainichiseika Color & Chemicals Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- Dominion Colour Corporation
- Hefei Sunrise Aluminum Pigments Co., Ltd.
- Henan Billions Chemicals Company Ltd
- Heubach Colour Pvt., Ltd.
- Hoover Color Corporation
- Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd.
- Jiangsu Toyo Renxin Pigment Co., Ltd
- Landa Group
- Lansco Colors
- Lanxess Deutschland GmbH
- Lomon Billions Group
- Meghmani Pigments
- Merck KGaA
- Orion Engineered Carbons GmbH
- PURETi Group
- Pigmenti Metallici srl.
- Sambo Fine Chemicals Mfg. Co., Ltd.
- Schlenk Metallic Pigments (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
- The Chemours Company
- The Shepherd Color Company
- Toda Kogyo Corp.
- Zhangqiu Metallic Pigment Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Huayuan Pigment Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2r3xb8/global_inorganic?w=4